Monday, May 17, 2010

Obsessions

I think i have an addictive personality, i'll watch/listen/play something and BAM i'm hooked.
Previously i have been obsessed with and in some cases still are: Malcolm in the Middle for which my sister hated me for, ncis, harry potter; all time obsession forever, tuna with mayonnaise, the Jonas brothers don't judge me, unblock me app, transformers, the name Tobias, cutting out every picture from Frankie, Missy Higgins, the colour red, ABBA, writing hello in cursive on everything, Nerimon and charlieissocoollike; youtube them, and currently i cannot stop playing solitaire.
i have no idea what pulls me to these objects for which i desire but i know it will soon pass until i rediscover them again and again and yet again.

for my first ever post that was pretty shit, bear with me i'm a newbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment